The Nebraska Extension Crop Management Diagnostic Clinic training sessions are now available online, coming directly to you no matter where you are.
The presentations in this course are part of the Nebraska Extension MIDWEST CORN PRODUCTION Crop Management Diagnostic Clinic. We wish to express our appreciation to the USDA-NRCS, private industry professionals and UNL staff and faculty for their efforts in sharing their expertise and knowledge at this educational program.
- Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) credits are available for those who view the presentations and complete the quick review questions and feedback questions.
- Continuing education credits for Certified Crop Advisors (CCA) = 1 Crop Management.
- A certificate of completion is provided at the conclusion of this course.
Topics included in this course:
- C1 – Welcome
- C19 - Useful to Useful (U2U): Corn Growing Degree Day (GDD) decision support tool
- C20 - Solar Radiation in Corn: Reproductive Stages
- C21 - Short VERSUS Tall: Can short hybrids work towards our advantage?
- C22 - 30” Versus 60” Row Spacing in Corn: Opportunities…
- C23 - Corn Irrigation Considerations By Growth Stage
- C29 – Conclusion
- Roger Elmore, Nebraska Extension Emeritus Cropping Systems Agronomist
- Tom Hoegemeyer, Adjunct Professor of Practice, UNL Department of Agronomy and Horticulture
- Osler Ortez, University of Nebraska Agronomy Ph.D. Student
- Aaron Nygren, Nebraska Extension Educator
- Introduction and Closing - Keith Glewen, Nebraska Extension Educator